Jeffrey L. Hogue
In addition to several other honors, Mr. Hogue has been recognized as one of the 2017 Litigator of the Year, as well as is a member of both SuperLawyers and the prestigious Multi-Millionaire Advocates forum which fewer than 1% of U.S. attorneys are members. In addition to successfully obtaining jury verdicts on behalf of a variety of individuals, he has tried three class actions to verdict. He and some of his cases against Fortune 500 companies have been featured in several publications including, among others, the Wall Street Journal, CNN Money, the New York Times, and the San Diego Union-Tribune.
Mr. Hogue was invited and currently serves on the National Arbitration and Mediation panel. He is also a member of the Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, and California Employment Lawyers Association where he was also invited to give a presentation on trial preparation.
Mr. Hogue competed his undergraduate at the University of Santa Barbara with High Honors and received his Juris Doctorate from the University of San Diego, School of Law.
- State Bar of California, Member & Employment Section Member
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member of the Employment and Labor Law Panel
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member of Real Estate Transactions Panel & Corporate and Business Panel
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
California Employment Lawyers Association
- National Arbitration and Mediation
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law
- B.A., High Honors, Economics, University of California, Santa Barbara