Why Our Antitrust Attorneys in San Diego
Hogue & Belong Law Firm offers the best Antitrust Attorneys in San Diego, Federal, state laws prohibit anti-competitive behavior and unfair business practices that harm other businesses and consumers. If you are looking for an experienced antitrust attorney in San Diego, you have come to the right place. Hogue & Belong Law Group specializes in antitrust law.
Examples of these unlawful, anti-competitive practices include:
- Price Fixing – an agreement among competitors to raise, fix, or otherwise maintain the price at which their goods or services are sold;
- Bid-rigging – competitors agree in advance who will submit the winning bid on a contract being let through the competitive bidding process. As with price fixing, it is not necessary that all bidders participate in the conspiracy;
- Monopolization – one or more persons or companies totally dominates an economic market;
- Unfair competition – an attempt to gain unfair competitive advantage through false, fraudulent, or unethical commercial conduct;
- Market Division – an agreement between competitors not to compete within each other’s geographic territories.
The Cartwright Act is the primary California state antitrust law prohibiting anti-competitive activity, mirroring federal antitrust laws the Sherman Antitrust Act and the Clayton Antitrust Act. The Act prohibits any agreements among competitors to restrain trade, fix prices or production, or lessen competition.
Report a Violation of the Antitrust Laws
If you have information concerning a potential antitrust violation, please contact Hogue & Belong at 619.238.4720 to speak with an attorney.